Migration to Cryptowatch API for Latest Data
Released: 29th December 2020
- We replaced CoinMarketCap as the default data provider with Cryptowatch.
- Added liquidity info (ask volume, bid volume, ask/bid ratio).
- Added new price
- Formulas for default (VWAP) price data, like
=CRYPTOFINANCE("BTCUSD"), now get their prices from Cryptowatch API. No changes needed in your spreadsheets.
- Removed coin circulation and supply data.
1hchange period. Renamed
1w, you will need to update your formulas.
- Around 850 assets listed – New markets and exchanges added regularly, with an emphasis on venues with the best liquidity. Full listing available here.
- CoinMarketCap full listing formula,
=CRYPTOFINANCE("COINMARKETCAP"), needs to be changed to
=CRYPTOFINANCE("CRYPTOWATCH"). The format has be made to match as closely as possible the now deprecated CoinMarketCap listing.
Help & Support
For any questions regarding the usage or billing of the service, you can contact our support via the website widget (on the lower-right corner), or by email at [email protected].